Thursday 16 January 2014

Completed Challenge 17# - Picture Round

This was a really fun challenge and a good reason not to be hungover on Boxing Day. I loved getting to see behind the scenes of the quiz and having to keep quiet about the answers which I've never had the privilege to see before. The quiz is always a risk in terms of turn out and I was really glad to see lots of Winster folk there.

I think I had correctly gaged the level of the picture round - certainly not too easy as no-one got full marks! I had a chance to tell people about my challenges - though I did have to use the microphone and I'm not sure I like the sound of my own voice.

We had a lot of fun and raised £100 - around £60 from customers and a generous top up from the landlords David and Marilyn.

Thanks so much to everyone who came along and especially Allan for letting me take part in such a well-loved tradition.

Here it is below - have a go if you can!


No comments:

Post a Comment