Saturday 9 November 2013

Completed Challenge 16# - Charity Fashion Show

What a fun night! We struggled a bit to get the numbers we needed, so had to reduce the ticket price but we still raised a massive £218 which I was really chuffed with! A lot of that was from raffle ticket sales so thank you so much to those who bought one or many strips. I was so lucky with the prizes people donated which made it a really enticing raffle.

The way the fashion show worked was they sold a range of high street brands at incredibly reduced prices. I myself bought a fleece coat for £7, a shirt for £7.99, a jumper for the same and a lovely Topshop blazer for £9.99. Friends, family and fashion goers snared a range of similiar bargains and we all had a great night.

A massive thanks to Maureen who organized so much of the night. She was an absolute rock for me that evening and I wouldn't have got anywhere near it without her! Thanks also to everyone else who sold tickets, donated prizes and helped on the night.

Pictures below of me strutting my stuff and some of the bargains!

Remember if you want to support this or any other challenge you can donate at www.justgiving.com/30before30sense



No comments:

Post a Comment