Thursday 16 January 2014

Completed Challenge 18# - Sewing!

Well I can safely say I didn't find a hidden talent! I really agonized over this one as I wanted to get it right for someone else rather than just pushing through it for me. I borrowed equipment, sort advice where I could and it was still less than perfect. But I did learn that with a lot of perseverance I can achieved something I don't consider myself to have any skills in.

The skirt fits, it hasn't fallen apart yet and it is certainly an original item! The real test will be whether Charlotte wears it! She has been a real supporter of my challenges so I'm grateful to her for pushing me out of my comfort zone and helping me to achieve something different.

As you can see I had a happy helper who may have slightly got in the way!

Remember if you want to support this or any other challenge donate at www.justgiving.com/30before30sense

No comments:

Post a Comment