Wednesday 20 February 2013

Completed Challenge 1# - Toddler Time!

Well...hats off to parents, grandparents, nursery staff and anyone else who spends a lot of time with toddlers. It was hardcore! Despite several attempts to wear her out it was me that ended up exhausted. We played every game possible, I got too stuck into Mr Tumble and missed her drawing on the table, went to the playmill, the farm and had one major projectile vomiting incident. It was hilarious, heartwarming, exhausting and frustrating all rolled into one.

I kept reminding myself how easy I had it in comparison with parents of a child with any kind of disability. Everyone's advice was to have a few glasses of wine and stock up on the chocolate. I didn't plan it too well coinciding it with the healthy eating challenge!

So thank you for the donations, 1 completely down, 8 days left on the health kick (not that I'm counting). But remember there are plenty more challenges to go! You can nominate your own or donate to support this or any other challenge at www.justgiving.com/30before30sense


No comments:

Post a Comment