Friday 26 April 2013

Challenge 12# - show me your moves!

Oh I'm nervous about this one! Whereas everyone else is decidedly smug. The challenge is to perform a 60 second dance routine...with my dog. Missy is cute, cuddly and lazy. She is no Pudsey. The challenger Sophie knows this so I'm sure this makes it all the more entertaining.

Sophie's first stipulation was that it had to include 3 tricks and only one could be sit/lay down. Now Missy on occasion sits on command, she has never laid down on command. When we took her to puppy training she won a 'special award'. This was largely for being cute and hiding under the benches from the other dogs.

Her second stipulation was matching outfits...

So I'll keep you posted on my progress and if you want a laugh you know the deal - www.justgiving.com/30before30sense


No comments:

Post a Comment