Friday 4 January 2013

Challenge 1# Toddler Time!

My first confirmed challenge is to look after a toddler for a weekend. Thank you Sinead Buckley for this one! I have dutifully informed the hubby that he has permission to go away for valentines weekend if he can't face it. Unfortunately the poor dog has to stick it out with me. I will post pictures and a full update after - no doubt of my sleep deprived face and messy house.

When I turn to the tv show Mr Tumble for support I will be reminding myself how much more difficult it is for a parent or carer of a deafblind child and how important it is we raise as much as we can.

If you have kids or have ever looked after one please donate to remind me at 5am why I'm doing it! If not for me do it for the poor dog.  www.justgiving.com/30before30sense

No comments:

Post a Comment