Monday 29 July 2013

Update Challenge 4# - Swimming!

Much to my disappointment I can't swim 3 miles in one go. I've spoken to my chiropractor who laughed in my face and I've attempted it unsuccessfully! So I've changed the challenge to swimming 30,000 metres by the end of the summer holiday. This is still a major challenge as it's the equivalent of 30km or 1200 lengths of my local pool.

So in some ways it has turned into a much more dedicated challenge as I was up with the larks Sunday morning after a dinner party Saturday night to try and get as many metres in as I can.

I'm mapping my progress with the speedo swimfit app so will keep you updated once I have finished!!

Remember you can donate to support this or any other challenge at www.justgiving.com/30before30sense


No comments:

Post a Comment