Friday 1 March 2013

Challenge 9# - Sensory Walk for Seniors!

This challenge has come through my mum and dad and is a very pleasant one. They are part of a walking group and have nominated me to run a walk in the summer incorporating a rare meadow near my house. It is a challenge for me as though I walk my dog on a regular basis we trot along at our own pace without a care in the world.

For this challenge I need to plan an interesting, engaging and appropriate walk for others. I will also be inviting the ramblers into my home and asking for donations for refeshments. As someone who doesn't drink tea and coffee; I also need to hone my domestic skills! Thankfully I have until August the 5th and am hoping for a bit of sensory sunshine too.

To support this or any other challenge please donate at www.justgiving.com/30before30sense


No comments:

Post a Comment