The grand total including Gift Aid is a whopping...
To give you an idea of what that could do and the lives that could change I've given a few possible scenarios below.
- Run a support group for children and families once a month for 8 months plus a range of equipment for families to take home!
- With change to spare, enable 8 children to undergo a specialized educational development assessment showing what they are capable of achieving and begin to unlock the world in which they live!
- Kit out 16 homes with sensory 'trails' enabling the deafblind residents to identify specific rooms, stairs etc, enabling them to live in a safe, secure environment!
- Pay for 83 children to have a vital first assessment!
- Pay for 166 interactive light tubes to help stimulate deafblind children's remaining sight.
- Pay for 553 deafblind children to experience sailing and feel the wind on their face on their Sense holiday
- Pay for 830 deafblind children to own music bells to stimulate even the tiniest amount of their hearing.